We at Continuum truly believe that our work will help millions of people around the globe.
We invite you to join us by making a difference.
WHAT YOUR INVESTMENT WILL HELP FUND
• Increased investment in, and strengthening of, existing research teams
• Increase to 20, the number of participating research institutions (including USA and Europe)
• Acquisition of the latest technology
• Completing the creation of an International Scientific Advisory Board
• Company Board
• Creation of an Ethics Board
• Acquisition of bespoke product laboratories
• Establish and run Clinical Trials
• Expand research portfolio into Monoclonal antibodies, Neo-antigens, Cytokines and Checkpoint inhibitors
• The establishment of a bespoke Continuum Research Centre; recruiting the world-leading scientists to work with Continuum leadership (location to be decided)
• Commencement of final phase trials
IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY MARKET TRENDS MAKE A COMPELLING INVESTMENT CASE
• Current market size estimated at $8,333 million
• Immuno-oncology market size estimated to grow at a CAGR 21.5% from 2017 to 2025 (Polaris Market Research)
• Goldman Sachs values IO market at around $140 billion
• From 2015 the personalised medical market has grown by 40% to approx.
$1.76 trillion and by 2020 the market will be worth $2.7 trillion
(Source: Business Wire Nov 2018 & Polaris Market Watch)
RECENT M&A ACTIVITY IN THE BIOTECH SECTOR
In fulfilling its aims and objectives Continuum will save and enhance the lives of millions. It will, based on recent M&A activity in the Biotech sector as shown here, also deliver potentially significant financial returns.
• Gilead aquires Kite (CD19 CAR company) for $11.9 billion
• Celgene acquired Impact Biomedicines for around $7 billion
• Celgene acquired Juno Therapeutics for a total of approx. $9 billion
• Sanofi completed its $11.6 billion purchase of Bioveratis
• Sanofi completed the $4.6 billion purchase of Ablynx
• Novartis acquired the $8.7 billion acquisition of AveXis
• Glaxo Smith Kline $9.2 billion deal to take full control of healthcare
joint venture with Novartis
• Bristol-Myers Squibb to acquire Celgene for $74 billion
Join us in the fight against cancer now, with an investment that will make a difference.