Continuum Joint Research Facilities
Continuum has created a dedicated network of blood donation sites around the UK to support our ongoing research initiatives. We work in association with NHS Professors and Consultants from our six partner university research institutions to offer our donors the best possible care, complementing the well-equipped facilities and friendly reception offered by our team at each centre.
- • Four units including a seven-bed unit in Swansea
- • Each has been awarded Good Laboratory Practice accreditation for Haematology and Biochemistry
- • All clinical staff are well-trained and undergo continued GCP assessments
- • Dedicated Biobank processing and storage (-20 to -80) as well as dedicated courier services to ensure all samples are carefully transported and stored
- • Specialist Nurse Manager and dedicated clinical research nurses support our patients as well as our professors and post docs across the Continuum team